英国人在下面这些种情况都会说Sorry,是吗?
2017-12-21 834人浏览
去英国留学一定要做好充分的准备,在国内生活这么久,一下子到一个全新的环境里面,肯定会有诸多的不适应,那么我们要做的就是对英国生活,英国习俗等一切英国留学相关的内容去详细了解,英国留学与移民网小编今天给大家带来:英国人在下面这些种情况都会说Sorry,是吗?。对于英国留学其他的资讯,比如英国留学签证加急,英国留学签证类型,英国留学价格等所有有关英国留学的信息,如果您想了解,请继续浏览英国留学与移民网。
1.Walking into someone 撞到别人
2. Nearly walking into someone 差点撞到别人
3. Being walked into 被别人撞到了
4. Nearly being walked into 差点被别人撞到了
5. Walking into a door 撞到门
6. Not hearing what someone has said 没听到别人说的话
7. Thinking you heard what someone said but being so scared of being wrong about what they said that you ask them repeat it, just in case.
有听到别人讲的话,但是害怕听错,以防万一,叫别人重复一遍。
8. Calling someone on the phone. 别人打电话时打扰到别人。
9. Answering the phone in someone else’s presence. 当着别人面听电话。
10. Being late. 迟到了。
11. Being early. 早到了。
12. Being predictably punctual. 预计会准点到。
13. Using too much milk. 放太多牛奶。
14. Not using enough milk. 没放够牛奶。
15. Walking across a zebracrossing. 走过斑马线时。
16. Letting someone walk through a doorway before you. 让别人在你前面走过门口。
17. Coughing. 咳嗽时。
18. Sneezing. 打喷嚏时。
19. Swearing. 咒骂时。
20. Spilling your pint on someone. 你把啤酒洒到别人身上时。
21. When someone spills their pint on you. 当别人把啤酒洒你身上时。
22. When you pay for a packet ofchewing gum with a tenner because you don’t have anything smaller. 买口香糖没零钱,要用10英镑来付款的时候。
23. When the bartender mishears your order. 当酒保听错了你的订单。
24. When the bartender drops your change as they pass it back to you, even though it’s clearly their fault. 当酒保把零钱找你时,零钱掉地上了,即使这是他们的错。
25. Checking you phone. 查看手机时。
26. Not replying to an email. 没回复邮件时。
27. Replying to an email too quickly. 回复电邮太快时。
28. Replying to a work email over the weekend. 周末回复工作邮件时。
29. When offering your seat to someone a millisecond late. 让座慢了几秒时。
30. Not offering a drink to someone within the first 10 seconds of them entering your house. 没在别人进入你房子10秒内给别人提供喝的。
31. Asking a shop assistant for help. 叫店员帮忙时。
32. Not having a stamp, lighter and pen on your person at all times. 没有随身带邮票,打火机和笔。
33. Paying in coins for something. 用硬币支付某些东西时。
34. Asking someone in the street for anything at all (directions, lighter etc).在大街上向别人询问任何事情时(譬如问路或者借打火机等等)。
35. Not having something or knowing something someone on the street asks you for. 大街上有人问你要东西,而你没有时。
36. Sending something back to the kitchen/bar if it’s raw/wrong/likely to kill you.
因为某些东西是生的/送错/差点把你杀死,而需要送回厨房或者酒吧时。
37. Making an early taxi driver wait until the agreed time you wanted to leave at. 让早到的的士司机等。
38. Piers Morgan 看到皮尔斯·摩根时(英国主持人,《英国达人秀》和《美国达人秀》主持人,以刁钻毒舌著称)
39. Making a joke. 开玩笑。
40. Making a joke someone elsedoesn’t get. 开了一个别人不觉得好笑的笑话。
2018年快要来临了,如果您准备在2018年去英国留学那么您一定要好好准备,英国留学的相关的考试培训班也于近日开课了,有兴趣的同学可以进行咨询报名哦! 想要了解英国留学申请表,英国留学奖学金,英国留学奖学金要求等信息的学生和家长,可以点击首页资讯直接在线进行一对一咨询哦!
上一篇:留学生如何排解压力和应对抑郁症?